Leaving town? Need dog food? Does your dog need to go to the vet or groomer? Feel bad your pets are at home all day while you are at work? Well, you need to take a look at Busy Bark who can take care of all these needs and more! I was lucky enough to spend an afternoon photographing them hard at work, taking care of pets all around their territory in Issaquah , Lakemont and Sammamish, WA!
Hannah and Jody both started their own individual dog walking businesses in Issaquah. After meeting each other and discovering they had many of the same values and goals for their businesses they decided to partner up and that is how Busy Bark was created! What is great about having two owners is that you will always have a Busy Bark owner available to coordinate all of your pet care needs and services 365 days a year! I have never found that in a dog walking/pet sitting company and I think it is definitely added piece of mind.
If you are new to the area or looking for someone to take care of your pets while you are away from your home, consider these things…
– Consultations to meet and talk to Jody or Hannah, are free. They are happy to come meet you at your house and answer any questions you have about the services they offer.
– Think your dogs is going to be in a pack and not getting that individual attention? Not true with Busy Bark! All of their walks are individual and available all times of the day, 7 days a week, so your dog gets the one-on-one attention they crave. If it’s raining or wet out, after each walk they get towel dried, some extra treats if that is allowed, and always a full bowl of fresh water to drink.
– Want to have your dog head out with some buddies? Busy Bark offers visits to local off-leash dog parks and each visit is limited to three dogs and guaranteed to last for an hour. With driving time, that’s about two hours for your dog to be out and about enjoying the area while you’re gone. How nice to come home to a tired pup happy as ever to see you!
– Need to get your fur ball to the groomer, vet or other appointment? Busy Bark offers taxi service! They will pick up your animal and take them to their appointments and pick them up and drop them back to your place safely. Cross that off the list!
– Long week at work and forgot to get dog food again?! Back out to the pet store for you! Or, just let Busy Bark know and next time you have a service with them (walk, taxi, pet sitting) they will deliver food right to your house with no additional fees! You can have a pre-scheduled service day and never have to worry about running out of pet food again! They have a huge variety of treats, chews, supplements and even kitty litter! You can order anything online at Busy Bark’s online store and they guarantee that their prices are equal or better than the local brick and mortar stores! If you find that’s not true, let them know and you’ll get 10% off your order. Isn’t that amazing! That is the last time I am every making a late night run to get dog food again!
There are so many great things about Busy Bark, it’s hard to list them all here without having this post become super long, so by all means, head to their website, and LIKE them on Facebook and get to know this fantastic and well run company by two of the nicest women I have come to meet in Issaquah. If you’re already ready for a consult, give them a call at 866-981-BARK (2275), or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s no way you’ll be disappointed.